Now you can expand your competitive edge. FlexiDyne is a compact, self-contained floor model Corona treating system that is capable of treating most 3-dimensional plastic parts. Any non-metallic items that will fit through FlexiDyne's 6 to 8" wide by 2" high opening can receive uniform Corona treating of all exposed areas.
3DT's FlexiDyne corona treating systems are:
- Ideal for boxes, caps, Petri dishes, lenses, lids and more
- Enhances pad printing, screen printing, coating, metalizing and cell culture growth
- Treats different sizes and shapes without set-up changes
- Easy-to-load conveyor belt treats all exposed areas
- Self-contained unit includes conveyor belt, Corona generator and electrode assembly
- Requires no special training or staff
- Minimal energy consumption
- Quality repeatability and uniform treatment
- 240 volt, single phase, 50/60 Hz.
- Operator consoles with human machine interface (HMI), includes: Monochrome touch screen with status menu, runtime log, service hour log and alarm/trouble-shooting screen.
- No special placement of parts on belt conveyor required
- Easy maintenance