More and more companies are taking advantage of LAPP ETHERLINE® Industrial Ethernet Cable technology, for machine and plant control. LAPP Ethernet systems such as EtherNet/IP™, PROFINET®, and EtherCAT®, were specifically developed for industrial applications.
ETHERLINE® industrial Ethernet cables, connectors, and tools
Our Ethernet systems allow you to use one communication system throughout all areas of your facility. These systems require fewer interfaces to connect unlimited numbers of locations. LAPP’s ETHERLINE® products offer the most advantages for commercial fieldbus systems.
- High data transmission rate for fast information exchange
- Improved efficiency and work-flow
- Company-wide access to data and applications
- Better monitoring and control for optimized manufacturing processes
- Simple, unlimited expansion possibilities
- Fast assembly due to connection technology with RJ45 or M12
- Dynamic bandwidth adjustment with 10/100 Mbit/s, 1 Gbit up to a current 10 Gbit/s
LAPP’s ETHERLINE® products are designed to provide secure, fast and reliable solutions for today’s most demanding Ethernet needs. However, they are also crafted to meet developing Ethernet requirements that will be become more prevalent within future automation applications.